Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Gah...wha...

I can't stop watching this. I watched it once, it was catchy and then...ahhhh!

Time Squad [Part 3] Time Squad [Part 3]

Surprisingly Entertaining

This thing is pretty highly rated and when I first started watching I didn't know why, animations were eh, voices were eh, but by the end I see it. Great work ^^

Spongebob SquareDUB! Spongebob SquareDUB!

I'll be honest

I expected this to be crap, with poor sound quality and so on. But this was enjoyable. 9/10 and 5/5 (9/10 because the humor only made me giggle a bit, no laughing here). But I hope you will make more and they will be a little funnier.

diamond-armada responds:

lol its cus of those crappy cartoons that the other guy did of spongebob dubbed, it's honestly complete crap xP

Apartment in Space 2 Apartment in Space 2

Pretty good

The one thing that killed it was the poor audio quality. It wasn't a hilarious flash (I think it was meant to be) but it was good enough to keep me watching it to the end.

The Reaper vs. Carl The Reaper vs. Carl

Kind of reminds me of Devil May Cry 3

It is interesting to watch, a little awkward perhaps, but all in all very similar to the story in DMC3. It wasn't terrible, but compared to some of the other stick fights on NG, adding a story just doesn't cut it.

SDM: Issue 2 Colonal: pt2 SDM: Issue 2 Colonal: pt2

Well...

Firstly, you really shouldn't have changed the appearance of your character from issue 1 to 2. You definetly need to work on your animation, because in today's society, in order for a Flash like this to be good, it's got to be really good. Basic flash animations usually are meant to be funny.

I gave you a few points mainly because you put {The Traveller} in there. Still, things you could have done to make it better:
-Don't feel time as a pressure. The people on NG won't kill you if you don't have a due date. Take longer but make it good.
-Take some time to get a little better at animations.
-Don't make any more rapid changes to the character, keep him close (or relatively close if you want to make him look better) to what he is now.

The story has some potential, though I felt a little wierd seeing the DBZ-type thing...

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Awesome

I didn't really like the music, but overall it was really cool.

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

It was good

Nothing overly hilarious, but it kept me interested for its own duration.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Sweet, that's what I like to hear. Thanks.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Really Good

Other than the poor audio quality, that was good. The beginning was kind of boring but I've never actually played the Ocarina of Time though I am a Zelda fan myself.

The part with the copies was especially hilarious.

Fatal Overdose Fatal Overdose

Very good

A nice video altogether. It would be great if someone made a good flash game like this. I especially like the special powers. There is room for improvement, mainly using some less basic textures, and I personally would be happy if you made more,